Effective as of November, 28, 2020
Information We Collect
| || |
Shared with 3rd Parties
|Name||To address you by name when using the bot||No|
|Email Address||Used to connect your chat program account with your Jira account||No|
|Timezone||To send scheduled messages in your local timezone||No|
|Chat username||For @mentions and direct messages in your chat program||No|
|Team Name||For connection to subscription data and reporting||No|
|Team Size||For billing and reporting||No|
|Chat Program Team Id||Used to associate records together||No|
Usage Meta Data
|Ticket IDs||Used to control room spam via throttling of notifications||No|
|Interaction Metadata||Types of features being utilized for meta reporting.||No|
No additional data on your issues or interactions are stored by Nextup.ai in conjunction with our Services.
We do not have access additional data such as issue descriptions, work logs, assignments, project names, etc in our systems. These elements pass through Nextup's servers in memory over encrypted connections and never stored in persistent storage.
Collection of Information
The Nextup.ai web application allows you to connect your ticketing platform(s) with your chat program to facilitate your workflows and save you time. Through your use of the Nextup.ai Service, we may have access to and/or collect various types of information:
- Personal Information. When you use the Nextup.ai Services, you may provide us with your personally identifiable information either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the Nextup.ai Services (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include your first and last name and e-mail when you create an account to log in to our network. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, so that we may send you a reply.
- Confidential Information. When you use the Nextup.ai Services, in addition to Personal Information, you may provide us with information that we should reasonably know is confidential and that you expect to be treated as confidential either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the Nextup.ai Services (“Confidential Information”).
- Information from your chat program. The Nextup.ai Service requires access to your data, as well as the data of your team members, that is stored in or made available to your chat program as contemplated in your chat progam's Customer Terms of Service. We have access to that information, which may include your Personal Information or Confidential Information.
- Web-Browser Cookies. The Nextup.ai Services may use “cookies” to enhance your user experience. Your web browser may place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may choose to set your web browser to reject cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Website may not function properly. Please also note that “cookies” are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
- Web Beacons. Our Website may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our service providers or business partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us and/or our partners to compile aggregated statistics and analyze how our Website is used. We may use a third party service provider or our business partners to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used.
- Computer Information. Like most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Use of Information
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Nextup.ai Services, to administer your use of the Nextup.ai Services and to enable you to use and easily navigate the Nextup.ai Services. We may use your Personal Information or Confidential Information to let you know about products or services which may be of interest to you or to personalize the Nextup.ai Service to meet your needs or preferences. This may involve sharing certain Personal Information or Confidential Information, with affiliated companies or third parties.
We may use your Personal Information or Confidential information to improve the Nextup.ai Services, and to deliver the Nextup.ai functionality to you and your team and to improve the performance of our proprietary prediction models.
We do not sell, lease or transfer your Personal Information or Confidential information to third parties, but we may and sometimes shall disclose your Personal Information or Confidential information if any one of the following circumstances occur:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We also may anonymize or aggregate Personal Information or Confidential Information with the Personal Information or Confidential information of other users (e.g. average performance indicators) so that the information does not identify you and does not identify you as a source of data. Such anonymized or aggregated information does not constitute Personal Information or Confidential Information and we reserve the right to sell, lease or transfer that information now or in the future.
If you are a member of a team that has enabled Nextup.ai Services, we may publicly present on our Website (i) your team name and team avatar and (ii) your user name, your first and last name, and your avatar. We will not publicly present your personal team information like reports and direct massages you provide to Nextup.ai.
If you want to be excluded from this section of the usage of the Nextup.ai Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
Nextup takes security of data very seriously. Nextup works hard to protect Other Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Other Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Nextup has received internationally recognized security certifications. To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of the Services, please see our Security Practices. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, Nextup cannot guarantee that Information during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When you click a link to a third-party site, you will be leaving our site and we don’t control or endorse what is on third-party sites.
If you have any questions about security in using the Nextup.ai Service, please review out latest security information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to Information
If you would like to review or update your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Nextup does not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
International Data Transfers
Nextup may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live. We deploy the following safeguards if Nextup transfers Personal Data from jurisdictions with differing data protection laws:
- European Union Model Clauses - Nextup offers European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union and the United Kingdom, and other international transfers of Customer Data. A copy of our standard data processing addendum, incorporating Model Clauses, is available upon request at email@example.com.
- EE.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. - While Nextup LLC (“Nextup”) remains self-certified under the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, it is not currently relying on these frameworks for the transfer of personal data. For more information, including the types of information covered, see Nextup's US’s Privacy Shield Notice. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Program, please see http://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
Data Protection Officer
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://edpb.europa.eu/ for more information and to file a complaint. The services of the EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
For more details about the personal information we have collected over the last 12 months, including the categories of sources, please see the Information We Collect And Receive section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How We Use Information section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the How We Share and Disclose Information section above. Nextup does not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out). Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.